Payroll management is more than just re-keying data provided by the business into a payroll system and sending out a pay slip.
At J A Neale, we manage your payroll needs utilising cloud based software with the latest tax tables and keep you abreast of all legislative changes ensuring payroll data and systems comply.
It’s essential to have a good payroll provider in place straight away.
If any business has employees they will need to run a payroll and submit RTI (real time information) returns to HMRC on or before each pay day. Penalties are being rolled out and underpaid tax and NI will accrue interest.
Payroll is the term used to describe records and calculations for the pay and deductions of employees under the PAYE (pay as you earn) scheme.
We offer a comprehensive service and handle all aspects of payroll for our clients. We take care of everything so that you are completely compliant with HMRC rules and regulation.
Our Payroll Services Includes:
- Setting Up your PAYE Scheme with HMRC
- Monthly payslip production
- RTI submissions
- Production and processing of employees starter/leaver and year end forms P45, P46, P60 etc
- Claiming employment allowance on your behalf (if applicable)
- Dealing with holiday pay, SSP, SMP and student loan deductions
- Electronic Payslips
- Employer/Employee portal for secure access to payslips/P60 and any other documentation you want your employees to have access to.
- Corresponding with HMRC
- Auto-Enrolment Submissions
- Assisting with the automatic enrolment process, including help in setting up a pension scheme, providing the necessary letters to your employees and submitting the feeds to the pension providers;
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
- Taxable Benefits
- Expense Claims
You email us the pay information; we make the payslips available on our online portal for each of your employees – it’s that simple for you! No fuss.
Testimonials From Satisfied Clients
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be in touch.