Every business regardless of size, should always try and stay on top of their accounts. This isn’t an easy task considering the amount of other jobs that need to be completed everyday. we work with you to ensure that your accounts are maintained in an orderly fashion and are kept up-to-date. One of the best ways we achieve this is the use of a cloud based online software packages.
J A Neale provides an integrated outsourced service of bookkeeping to small businesses and sole traders using the leading accounting package – Xero. We work solely with this system to stay focused on providing excellent client service.
Our service starts with keeping your paperwork in good order.
Our Bookkeeping Service is:
- Purchase/Sales Invoice processing
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll Journals
- Trial Balance
- VAT Returns
- Management Accounts
- Profit & Loss Accounts
- Annual Draft Accounts (for accountants to prepare year end annual accounts)
No need to worry about the dreaded VAT return. Our bookkeeping service means that we undertake this for you, we will give details of what needs to be paid and when and even submit the VAT return to HMRC on your behalf.
Additionally we help you understand your numbers; monthly financial reports that not only will you understand but will help you make those important financial decisions.
What can working with J A Neale and Xero bring to your business?
- Automatic bank feeds – your bank account is linked to Xero, automatically pulling in your banking data
- Regular updates – Xero automatically updates regularly so there is no need to buy software upgrades
- Accessibility – Xero is online 24/7
- Add-ons – a massive range of cloud-based solutions that plumb into Xero, saving even more time
- Quality bookkeeping with management information – at your fingertips
- Smart phone enabled – perfectly
Due to our flexibility we can offer a service which is individual to you, we can undertake as much or as little as you require.
Monthly Fixed Rate
Our Fixed Rate Bookkeeping Service Package is based on your business requirements. Fixed rate customers also benefit from a free subscription to XERO (standard Package) and ReceiptBank add-on included within our monthly package to aid with streamlining work flows between our customers and getting information to us with ease. These rates are reviewed annually.
We also offer an hourly rate pay as you go service so you can have as many or as little hours as you need specific to your business.
Testimonials From Satisfied Clients
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be in touch.