MTD – What do I have to do if my bookkeeper or accountant files my VAT return?

Your bookkeeper or accountant will need to use MTD compatible software to file your VAT Return for you, and it will be worthwhile discussing with them how you manage your business records to keep you compliant with the new requirements of Making Tax Digital.

At J. A. Neale we will be encouraging our clients to use Receipt Bank to aid with the move to MTD.  

For more about MTD please see our other FAQ’s on Making Tax Digital